Friday 1 February 2013

Tell you stories of mine...

Hi mom,



Eight more days and it would be a month since we had a proper conversation together. Well you are always so busy and I am never free when its good to skype and I guess it just let on for so long that now all I really want is to hear your voice. I don't care if you talk about nothing in particular, and though I wish I could just sit on the front sit while you drive to wherever while you tell me your stories I know that's too much to ask for, so I only ask for your voice now. 

I hear you're in New Zealand now, I bet it is super awesome there now. I wish I was with you. Durham is cold as always. The snow has melted away and I can finally walk normally again but the wind is like a murderer trying to blast you away from the ground into whatever universe is out there. But don't worry, my feet are still on the ground.

I can't wait for winter to be over. I am well and truly sick of it. I can even feel an illness creeping up on me so I have been ruthlessly consuming Vitamins and whatever other health stuff dad insisted I bring. I hope I can tough it out and shrug it off instead of getting a cold. I really don't want that.

But how are you, mom? Are you constantly working as always? Please take a break. I get tired just listening to the list of projects you have to complete. Please take a break and appear on skype so we can finally talk to each other. I miss you.

Much love...

Ben Howard Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment