Wednesday 10 July 2013

Book haul (or the lack of control of buying books)...

So I went a bit crazy buying books not so long ago...


The only thing I can say is whoops... I figured I was going to buy books at some point or another, so why not just get them all? So I doubled my away from home book collection in 5 minutes. I was also thinking about all the time I would have on my hands since its my summer holidays, I was right.

Anyway, here are the names of the books I bought:
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
2. What's left of me by Kat Zhang 
3. The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
6. The Elite by Kiera Cass
7. The Noughts and Crosses Sequence Malorie Blackman

There you go. I'm kind of broke too. But guess what, I went and got myself and iPhone 5 yesterday. Whuutt?? Yea, you heard right. It was not impulsive, in fact I've been thinking of switching to a smartphone for two ish years now but always managed to convince myself that its not worth it. So finally I upgraded and naturally it would have to be the latest version of the iPhone since I know I'll be hanging on to this one for a real long time. 


My awesome possum case :D

I have to say, I like it. Obviously it's not a drastic change of life or whatever but I do enjoy having one. The only fear I have is my phone getting stolen now cause before i knew no person in their right mind would bother stealing my old phone. Anyways, happy days :)

I also got an awesome phone case! I think I'm more excited by the case than the actual phone itself. I know something's wrong with me..

Hope you have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment