Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas, I'll look to what matters most...

What is this feeling I feel in my heart? Sitting on the couch alone hanging out with Simon Cowell and co. entertaining me on the biggest day on my calendar. Perhaps I do feel a little lonely, and despite my nice trip around cities I've never been too, I think I'd choose home over excitement. Because home inadvertently means love. 

The picture doesn't really mean anything. Taken in Old Trafford, this old little Indonesian man was on the Stadium Tour along with a few of his family members. I was thrilled to be walking on grounds my heroes constantly stroll through, but I really do miss my family. 

So Merry Christmas to everyone out there, I hope you're warm and cosy with love and peace together with family, friends and anyone important to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment