Wednesday 28 November 2012

Stay beautiful...




Random house with beautiful garden, Durham Market Square, People in Durham Market Square.

  1. The one I dreamt about.
  2. The one I cried really hard for.
  3. The one I initially planned to do.
  4. The one that would have been so cool.
  5. The one that could have been useful.
  6. The one that hurt the most.
  7. The one that will hurt next.
I'm not sure how to tell you what this is. I guess that its hard because it hurts, not because its complicated. Quite simply, these are the seven rejections I faced so far from being here for two months. Two months, and I did not even include the ones before. But that's because those are in the past. Just like these will be soon.

Sometimes you have to accept that you are just not good enough. Its not easy and you can try to use comforting words to soothe yourself, but its better to cry it all out and move on.

My dad thinks I'm pushing myself too hard for things I'm not ready to face yet. And the rejections hurts like a slap in the face and God damn it does but I just cannot sit back and let the opportunity pass by. Not even if I know I'm not good enough. 

One more, dad. I promise, I'll try for one more and that will be it. I won't do any of those anymore

Much love...

Self assigned DJ playing really loud horrible selection of songs. Thanks a lot, person who lives on the next block...

Taylor Swift Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment