Tuesday 4 December 2012

Book Review: Inheritance...

Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've never felt a feeling of greater loss than i did with finishing this book (except maybe Harry Potter). I remember as i approached the last few pages i really felt like delaying the end cause as much as i wanted to know the ending, i did not want it to end, such conflicting intentions...

I thought this book was so well written and so worth all the wait Paolini put us through (from 2 books, becoming a trilogy, then becoming a series? I mean i was like just end it already!) The entire series was just full of details and intricate story lines that come together at the end revealing a much more intertwined web of history that i never could have imagined. It left me jaw dropped in awe.

When i finished the book, all i wanted to do was to talk about it to someone, anyone. Unfortunately, my friends don't follow this series, so i was pretty much alone.

Anyway, do read this. I have to say at times (not so much in this book) it gets a little draggy just cause you're so anxious about what's going to happen, but all that reading and spending time alone in your room like a hermit reading away sacrificing breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleep and social life, is so worth it.

My verdict: Read this.

View all my reviews

You can get Inheritance here. And if you haven't read the earlier books, their sequence goes like this, EragonEldestBrisingr and Inheritance. The first three books are all currently under 6 pounds on The Book Depository, so I'd rush out and get them quick before the discount ends. Alternatively, you could get the Inheritance Cycle Box Set for GBP 52.95, all hardcover. How can you resist? I do recommend getting hardcovers since the books are all so thick. It would also make a great Christmas present to anyone who loves reading.

Happy reading :)

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment