Sunday 24 February 2013

Week in review...

My last few posts were very bookish, and the next few ones will probably be the same. See, I roll depending on my mood and lately I have been very much into books. Maybe its a sign that reality is taking its toll on me. I am getting tired, also of college food. But thats another story (we did have chocolate eclairs tonight, which was awesome).

Anyway, this past few nights I have been freaking out of not getting any internships which will lead to unemployment upon graduation. I try my very hardest not to be such a worry freak but its proving hard.  I really need someone to feed me the chill pill. But like I said, I will try hard to put those worries away. Might also be because I have been stuck on the same page of my macroeconomic textbook for the last two weeks. Jokes not. 

I didn't really have a song I was particularly hooked to this week. But I'll put one up anyway. 


*love this song*

I had a relatively quiet week this week. All I did was sleep. I was quite brutally sleep deprived. But thats really all from me. I'm heading off to another long night of rehearsal tonight. Oh fun. I'm also expecting a whole lot of shit from Amazon tomorrow as I am on the one month free trial one day delivery thing. A whole lot of boring shit that is (hooks, ink, and a book from bookdepository)...

But for your sake, lets hope next week will be more interesting. I think it will, I've already got plans that I do not necessarily want to attend to. 

Also, I can feel myself catching a cold. Not fun.

Thanks for reading!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment