Sunday 24 February 2013

Its too cold outside...

Hello again, I am obviously feeling super productive blog wise today. But I just wanted to share with you what I got from Wilkinsons in town today.



Magazine holders! I know they're not the most exciting things but my desk have been so messy I couldn't take it and so it really is quite exciting for me. These holders cost me 2 pounds 30 and honestly I am not happy because on the shelf it was 1.65 pounds. I only known when I paid and was a bit pissy but didn't say anything. 

But otherwise the actual holders themselves are pretty good. I didn't think they had that much capacity but they do and I use them to stabilise my files so they can finally be placed vertically leaving more desk space for me. My desk is huge though, so it was more to get rid of the clutter.


This is the final arrangement. I have more books and files elsewhere but these are the ones I reach out for most when I am doing my work. As you can see (or not), statistics and microeconomics textbooks. Oh the joy. And my dying rose of course. I'm sorry I keep mentioning it but I know that it will die soon and cease to be in my life when it does. So again, sorry. But pepsi bottle, funny right?

Thats all I have for now. I desperately need hooks for hooking up gigantic winter coats but I couldn't find them anyway in Tesco. What a disappointment. So I ordered them off Amazon. They should be here by Monday.

Till then, thanks for reading!

Love xx

The A Team Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment