Sunday 15 March 2015

My term ended two days ago. It wasn't just the term, it was 8 months worth of work bundled and bounded into a 12000/60 pages booklet, dropped off at the undergraduate office with no indication of how it will turn out.  And I am paranoid, really really paranoid. But there's not much I can do now that I have released control of it. I can only pray that what I have done is enough.

Perhaps one of the reason I keep replaying reels of what I could have done is because I really don't know what to do with my life (sorry for being so melodramatic). For the past 2 months, and even more so the last month, all that has been on my mind was it. Before I sleep and first thing when I wake, it wall all my life revolved around. Now that it's gone quite a large part of me is gone too. But I guess its better this way, I was getting too exhausted anyway. 

I am also like, way too heavy due to all the dissertation eating. Not quite what I hoped for.

I hope with this post, goes my last lingering thoughts of dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment