Tuesday 15 September 2015

A new beginning...

what in the world have you been up to these days?

I don't know. But, I think that,

I am on a journey of self discovery. I believe that my being is painted in arrays of colour not confined by the spaces set by traditions and norms. That while I'm yearning for a passion, my soul burns not for just one thing. It's a struggle I've face for years, but I am learning day by day how to achieve a balance towards a place where I can finally find serenity, not in the face of quietness, but in the midst of a beautiful chaotic mess.

Through the things my eyes have seen, the sounds my ears have heard, experiences I've lived, land I've traversed, people I've met... As I've said, there can be no way that I will be just one thing. 

So what have I been doing these days?

I've graduated. Congratulations to me.

I guess.

Since, I've decided to take a year off. Yes, or at least some time off. I'm infinitely blessed to still be able to have food on the table without having to earn it yet, and that my angel of a father lets me fly among the clouds wandering and letting the wind steer me for this hopefully temporary period. What I intend to do may not turn out to be what becomes my reality, but I hope to fill this time with as many experiences as I possibly can. Maybe this will bring me closer to my understanding.

Or maybe it won't. Just like all my other attempts to find my soul.

But alas. I'm young, I'm naive, I still believe. 

Yes. I still believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment