Friday 25 September 2015

Everything has changed...

Something has changed.

A small twitch, the tiniest of movements, so miniscule. But a change nonetheless, my thoughts. I am adopting a different outlook, no different from what I have been saying aloud, but it's starting to sink in, I'm starting to believe.

I'm taking my life on a by-feel basis. Too risky? Too uncertain? 

You bet.

But what have I got to lose? 

Especially this one year, which I have already decided to be my gap year. Why not actually live it like I've said it?

And why end it at one year? 

I'm not necessarily saying that I'll continue to wander aimlessly forever (though let's be honest, this is a very real possibility). All I want to do is to be in touch with my soul, my heart. I agree that this sounds completely wishy-washy, unfounded, naive. But let me take the fall, else I'll never learn. 

I am insanely optimistic. Like a hopeless romantic, but towards life, not some guy. But what's wrong with that?

Here's to life.

Here's to the future. 

Here's to forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment