Friday 18 September 2015

what should i do with my life...

Here we are again. 

How long did I think I could runaway this from problem?

I am scared. I know because my heart is thumping like a drum. I can almost feel my stomach churning. Almost, but not quite. Risky business looms large ahead of me, I thought I liked the risk, but it turns out I need certainty to ground me. 

What will I do? 

Thinking back I have never actually taken the road less travelled, though I thought I did. My decision here and now is frightening. It takes all of me to say yes, jump in the waters, submit myself to its blindness.

Perhaps this is my chance to make a splash in the world, to leave my mark. Which of the voices in my head will ring loudest? Do I thrust forward knowing the absolutely huge possibility of failure? Or do I jump while its safe, into the calm waters of stability.





No comments:

Post a Comment