Wednesday 21 November 2012

I want nothing new tonight...

A million things can be done, and more to be wished in your heart. If I could I would ask for the ability to sing, a voice that serenades people with sweet songs and melt their hearts, just with a single note. I cannot sing. I wish I could but I just cannot. But some people are more lucky than I in this area. And there is one I particularly like.

Check her out. Her songs give off a rather haunting sound and layered with complicated textures and layers and sweet melodies. She is such an ethereal beauty as well.


Click here to listen to her songs. I particularly like Mystic Night. All out from her bedroom.

She is also part of the band Adam and Dusty. Listen to Till the Day I Die. And here is their facebook page.

I do not usually listen to indie slash folk music. But occasionally when my mood swings take action, I enjoy some. So take a listen, go off into the whimsical world she creates and come back to reality confused and confessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment