Saturday 22 December 2012

Busy streets and busy lights...


Sometimes we make mistakes. Other times, we really make mistakes. We regret them but we cannot take them back. I'm pretty bad at controlling what comes out in words and so many times I wish I can take back the things I said and how I said them. But I can't, so I move on.

Sometimes you make a big decision not knowing how it would turn out. And when you revisit your life before the move, you realise you were so lucky and so blessed all along. I won't call it regret, I think I'm growing from the challenge. I'd call it longing.

I remember saying ignorance is bliss, and I truly believe in it. However ignorance doesn't last long for me. I scrounge and hunt down every piece of information and sometimes the knowledge overwhelms me. Every now and then I pray to God asking him to make all this tough times worth sticking through. Why bother when you can take the easy route? 

Much love...

Taylor Swift State of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment