Friday 11 January 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22...

Enough with them sappy sad stories of how my life sucks. If you didn't pick that up, God I wish I were you. Anyway, I was just strolling down the streets back to college when I asked myself, why am I so down? I'm in bloody England. Sure its not perfect, but since when did perfection ever existed?

I'm so up for funny cynical me to come back and replace ever-moaning me. So I'm here at the moment. Yay. Hopefully it'll last longer than just a short while. Like maybe 2 months. Preferably more, but hey, I ain't gonna push things here.

So the reason I went to town was to get a few things, because I forgot to pick up all the things I needed yesterday. And which I also forgot to pick up one last thing, body wash. But don't worry, I still have that soapy foam left in my body wash bottle. You know how you add water then shake it real hard to save every drop of soap left? Yea, I still have that. 


This is what I went to town for-a bucket, Clarks protector and woollen socks. I got the bucket because I am essentially the cheapest person on the planet. See, it costs 3 pounds to do my laundry and since I never have enough clothes to fill the machine I refuse to pay those 3 pounds. Hence I went to the store and got myself a bucket so I can do my laundry every other night. Life, people, is not fair. Clarks is a shoe brand by the way, a pretty good one at that, and the only place I could find protector spray here. I need it for my boots, which I will show you in a later post. And finally, woolen socks, which is also for said boots.

My muscles are soar, a testimony to how much of a sloth I was during my entire winter break.

Much love...

Taylor Swift 22

PS I am not 22

Socks from Marks and Spencers.
Spray from Clarks.
Bucket from I don't the name of the store...


No comments:

Post a Comment