Sunday 10 February 2013

Week in review...

This week's been good, somewhat. I survived a crazy hectic week running up and down the hill all over town. Got my outing cancelled because of the crazy wind and felt the cold creeping in on us once again after finally subsiding for just a little while. But what did I expect? English weather, as they all constantly remind me. 

My friend's scored a date (or two! same guy, of course) and we all got crazily excited and I wonder again how it feels to feel in love and to love, and we talked and got giggly all about it. Such excitement... 

I missed out on a major celebration for the first time in my life but it was moderated by the presence of others who are missing out on big occasions as well. People make things easier and better.  

And as always, I'll end my week later tonight by attending the long intensive orchestra practice that will suck all the life out of me and I'll miss the highly exciting Take Me Out college event. But that's ok, priorities...

I've been quite hooked on a song especially in the latter part of this week, which is: Hunter Hayes' Wanted.


Also, I have been crazily lusting over a jacket. No, I have got to re-describe this piece of work, the most awesome jacket on earth.



Oh my they are way too cool. But I am also way to keen too keen on this pair of boots.

My taste is clearly shifting. I finished a book which I shouldn't have (should have stayed up reading the textbook instead) but clearly Jeffrey Archer would be much more interesting than any other textbook on any given day.


I now want to read all his other books. Bad thing. I got no time for that, but maybe in my Easter break (which lasts five weeks!).

Anyway, hope you all had a good week. And hope next week will be great for all of us. Thank you so much for reading!

Much love...



Jacket can be found here.
Boots can be found here.
Only time will Tell-Jeffrey Archer can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment