Sunday 17 February 2013

Week in review...

I could not have anticipated an even busier week than the last one. I almost had no sleep whatsoever having early mornings, assignments due, and training sessions at odd hours. But I survived. Yes I did. And today (Sunday) I have got absolutely nothing at all just to wind down and have a well deserved rest.

So if you read my last post, I said that I ended my week with an orchestra practice. I lied. Well, I changed my mind and instead went to watch a production of "Take me out" by my college. It was pretty funny but perhaps not worth the anxiety that dawned on me the whole week after that one skipped orchestra practice. Never doing that again.


Oh, and as you can see, it was 2 pounds.

So yesterday I was in Sheffield playing touch rugby. We (my team) have only played it like 5 times but it was really good fun. And we really enjoyed ourselves so that was awesome. We're thinking of taking it really seriously and train every week but its probably not going to happen (lol). It felt really odd as we drove back into Durham around 8pm as we felt like coming back into reality. I now have aches on the back of my hands and feet and walk around like a penguin because my thighs are hurting so badly. But it was all worth it.

But anyway, I loved this song for this week.


Falling Over Me by Demi Lovato.

Other then that, I watched The Carrie Diaries and well, I kind of like it. Not sure how much more I will continue to follow the series because of my inability to handle drama though. But at the moment (which is second episode), all is cool. Click here to see the trailer on youtube.

Lastly, on Friday night while I was leaving my room, I bumped into four guys dressed in suits carrying a rose and some chocolates. The gave me a rose and chocolate. Turns out they are part of the Romantic Committee (who knew they existed) going around spreading romance albeit a day late of Valentine's Day. It was funny, but at least I get to keep a beautiful rose. Free, might I add.


As you can see, it is now resting on top of my beloved statistic text book in a Pepsi bottle I have no pretty vase to keep it in. I really won't like to see it wilt and die. So Pepsi Bottle it is.

I have nothing else to share as my week aside from Sheffield Games was largely uneventful and filled with academic worries which I don't think you'd be particularly interested in. Just a heads up, the rest of term is most probably going to be like this. Oh the fun...

Forgive me for the unchronicled events of my week. I am a bit too scatter brain to sort it out at the moment. But I hope you have a great week ahead of you. Lets beat the Monday Blues.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment