Tuesday 20 August 2013

Intern Diaries: OMG where did all Monday go...

*poof* That was how my weekend went. In a blink of an eye. No where, gone, and Monday too, now Tuesday is gone and tomorrow is Wednesday. Oh God... I don't exactly know who I'm reporting to, but for some reason, there're like four people handing me jobs to finish within the week. I can't handle all of it! I need some sleep (which I am totally not doing anything about it right now staying up writing this). Let me describe my day to you: Wake up, go to work, work, come home, yes work, sleep. Wake up. And eat lots of lots of lots of food, my stomach bulges abnormally largely. But food is so good here at home. 

Not really sure that I completely understand the concept of a holiday. 

I know I complain a lot, but I find it hard to write about happy. I'm great at talking about sad and bad and crazy things. I'm sorry I'm so whiny. I'm working on it. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment