Tuesday 13 August 2013

Intern Diaries: Why did I even...

I always complain about everything, sometimes I need to take a step back to see how blessed I am. The second day of my internship started off slow. I practically sat in my chair the whole morning with not much to do. Admittedly I wasn't seeking out tasks as I'm sure my body hasn't recovered from the two day journey home and the time zone I am in right now. I felt like a zombie. I wouldn't have minded a slow afternoon, but boom the summoning came and next thing I knew I had a whole list of projects to complete. They're pretty cool projects, so I don't mind, and I guess I kind of asked for it what with turning up for work and all. It is now 10.52 pm and I am still working on my first project. I can tell you one thing, no matter how enjoyable work is, I'm not so sure I ever want to graduate! I mean, the amount of off time and holidays you get in uni is amazing. Regretting viewing a three year course as a good thing. Lol, sorry dad. I think your daughter is turning into a bum as each day passes by.

On another note, I have changed up the layout and design of my blog. I felt it needed some freshening up. It still does not have the ideal background I have in mind, but I didn't really like my old design anymore. In the meantime, this works for me, I rather like it. Also, I honestly don't really know where all this need of documenting my life has come from. Over the course of the last few months, this blog was more of a review/opinion on books and movies (though even that wasn't updated regularly) type thing with me being obnoxiously private about my life. Don't ask me about the change of heart, I am the queen of changes.

I'll stop here for now, got to get back to work! I hope you're having a great day whatever you're doing. Sleeping, watching tv, working out... Things I would really like to do. Till the next time.

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment